Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The first one



And this is my very first entry of my new blog. It's actually been a long time coming, because I've been mulling over exactly what I want...exactly what I thought would be interesting. I finally decided that I would write about all of the cool things that happen to me, and post all of the cool pictures of those things.
So, all of you my loyal readers (both current and future) will get the benefit of my wanderings, thoughts...and probably a few of my art pieces that will make their way up here.
The coolest thing that happened today is that I found out that there's a Farmer's Market happening every Wednesday this summer right across from my office building (yes, I also have my Clark Kent persona going on). If you happen to be in Pasadena any Wednesday this summer, then it'll be in the Walgreen's parking lot on Lake Avenue.



I'm really digging all of the great veggie colors (yes, I know tomatoes are technically a fruit...but they will always be welcome in my veggie salad). I got some really nice bell peppers there that I intend to enjoy shortly.


And this is how I spent Memorial Day...at the beach taking pictures of sites that struck my fancy. I have a love for umbrellas; there is just something terribly friendly about them. I took this shot a little down the way from someone who was rumored to have caught a shark (don't worry, he got away...and he probably wasn't a shark...but it sounds better that way).

Well, I will post more sometime very soon. Until then, enjoy the little things, and eat local.

No comments:

Post a Comment