Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Things to Share with the World


Today I want to show off pictures that I haven't had a place for up until now, but really should have a place. (Like this lovely rose; it's great taking pictures of flowers, but I rarely use them). Yes, all that is to follow are pictures that need a home. Enjoy!






Yes, that is a shark made of cucumber floating in a sea of shrimp...pretty awesome! Apparently, someone in the sea food section is an artist!


I should give an explanation on this (the place deserves that). This was taken on the beach in Santa Monica. This is Arlington West, and it's a memorial to fallen soldiers. The crosses are on the beach every Sunday from sunrise to sunset. "Veteran's for Peace" maintains it, and I highly recommend visiting it if you ever have the chance.


This is Heart Castle, by the way. I also recommend this place (Mr. Hearst very heavily "borrowed" from existing European structures...that gate is from a nunnery).





Well, this collection of photos is scandalously random, but I hope that you enjoy it. :o)

1 comment:

  1. It's funny, now that I don't pass that frog a few times a week I'm starting to miss him... At least MiraCosta isn't too far away

    ReplyDelete